Forest is one of the precious gifts provided by nature to human beings, also a house for many living beings. The forest life includes air, water, and sunlight, besides there are a lot of plants available in the forest which can heal your mind and can provide the environment fresh oxygen and let you enjoy the good scenery. The forest which is defined as evergreen, tropical, dry, and also deciduous, in short forest existence is very important for nature, environment and most importantly to all human beings. The big benefit from the forest you can get is that it maintains the oxygen level of the atmosphere, provides food, fuel, shelter, and many more. Hence there is a lot of importance to forests as they can benefit you in a lot of ways. Let us look at and understand the importance of forests.
Advantages of forest
- Reduces a lot of pollution and makes a pollution-free environment.
- Also helps in regulating the climate.
- Through forests, people can get natural medicine and natural medicines are more effective than any other.
- Controls the earth’s temperature and also global warming.
- A huge amount of economic and social benefits will be there for human beings.
- The beauty of nature and the density of plants can let you breathe fresh air.
Impacts of forest in human’s life
Everyone dependent on the forest for survival and forest-providing watersheds can prevent soil erosion and also mitigate climate change. But in today’s life, people are cutting forests and not giving much importance to them, as having forests can bring a great impact on human life and tend to have less pollution. Let us know what those impacts are.
- Forests can provide you with food for free, such as fruits, water, and others like fuel security, paper, woods, and many more.
- Provide jobs to more than a million people all over the world.
- Also provides ecosystem services that are difficult for human welfare.
- Increases huge amounts of carbon dioxide and provides habitats for wildlife as well.
Importance of health environment
Besides all of this having a healthy environment is also very important and hence forest is the first step to maintain a healthy environment. A healthy environment not only looks good but it also lets everyone stay disease-free and therefore this is a big benefit which people can get by keeping the environment clean and not destroying the forest. One favor people can do to themselves is planting a tree and having a limit over making buildings and vehicles.
- Provides infection-free environment.
- Helps people bring self-confidence.
- Provides sense prosperity.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Helps to stay active and calm.
- Improves both physical and mental health.
- Lower blood pressure.
As technologies are getting more advanced and due to expansion of vehicles and buildings also factories pollution are increasing. Forests are no longer seen, the environment is no longer polluted free and this can bring a serious impact on human life. Environment is the one which plays an important role and it must be kept clean and hygiene as well, so that people live a healthy lifestyle, and a green and clean environment can help children to learn and grow fast.