Well, a journal is a record which can be used for anything from feelings related to a particular situation to the thoughts on currency event in the outside world. There are various purposes behind journals. It is an act of acquiring all ideas or observations on plenty of things and then writing them. By doing so, one becomes able to know what they thought, what they did, and what exactly happen at that time. There is no format for writing a journal as all people have their own writing styles or skills.
Now, everyone who is interested in learning about journal needs to know that there are various types of journals present. It helps them in knowing which type of journal they should start if interested or everything that helps in going ahead. For keeping or maintaining journals for so long, individuals require an interested and wide range of needs. Below are the main types of journals present that everyone should know before making a deal with any of them.
- Daily journal – it’s a type in which is mainly used for writing daily activities or all the memorable events in your life.
- Travel journal – the same type is used for recorded or writing all the wild excursions.
- Hobby journal – in this type, people can write about their personal interests. It means that you can write everything, such as what you love to do or everything you try new.
- Dream journal – it helps you in mentioning all your dreams on a piece of paper. It helps you in remembering what you actually enjoy at night.
- Bible journal – these are the thoughts people love to mention in a journal when they get after reading the bible.
Likewise, all these types, there are plenty of others present. So, it basically depends on individuals which type of journal they are writing according to their interests.
3 ideas to write a journal
If you are interested in writing a journal but have no idea, then you should focus n below mentioned 3 ideas. It helps them in knowing what they can cover in the journal according to their interest and then better chances to remember all such things.
- Write about your activities – yes, when it comes to writing a journal, then individuals can simply mention their activities. They simply have to write about all the activities or memorable moments from their daily life.
- You can write what scares you – in a journal, people can write everything about what they scare. It means that they can mention what things put them into stress, cause depression, and give troubles, etc.
- Write about your decisions – yes, you can write everything about what you think or what decisions you are going to take in a journal. It helps you in staying on your decisions.
More importantly, individuals need to focus on maintaining it on their language or words so that they can easily understand when they go through it. It should be maintained on a regular basis as to the mentioned details about everything.